Safety Tips for Driving at NightSwango Law P.C
Even experienced drivers can be put at risk when driving at night. The low-light conditions, fatigue from a full day’s work and the discouraged alcohol consumption can be a recipe for disaster.
To avoid being involved in an accident on the road, follow these tips when driving in the dark:
- Aim your headlights correctly.
- Dim your instrument panel and dash lights.
- Don’t wear the wrong glasses.
- Bolt on some fog lights.
- Don’t stare at oncoming lights
- Clean and adjust your exterior mirrors.