Begin Your Path Toward Success Today:
OUR CLIENTS SAY THEY FEEL…BECAUSE WE ARE IN THEIR CORNER
I had a Capias Warrant out for my arrest since 2009. It came from a DUI I got back in 2008 and did not do the ASAP at all. Here we are at the end of June 2015 and got all charges dropped.
There is no way I could have hired a better lawyer – he is a fighter and he cares!
Mr. Swango helped me with a reckless driving ticket. He got everything reduced down to minor speeding.
The Law Firm You Can Trust
Swango Law P.C. provides focused legal defense throughout the Virginia Beach by an attorney with extensive experience. Our law practice focuses primarily on traffic violations defense, DUI defense, criminal law, and personal injury cases.
Aggressive Legal Services From a Former Member of the Military
Attorney Jason Swango is a veteran of the U.S. Army who served eight years as a Stinger air defense missile crewman. Many of our clients and their families are military members. Schedule a consultation today by calling (757) 383-9229(757) 383-9229 or contact us online.
We Focus on the Legal Issues That Matter to You
When we founded Swango Law P.C., we purposefully chose to concentrate on the legal areas that people most commonly need help with. Because we focus on only a few areas of law, we’re better able to offer knowledgeable and efficient legal help. We provide legal advice and representation in the following areas:
- Traffic violations : Virginia Beach criminal defense attorney Jason Swango handles dozens of traffic violations cases every month, including reckless driving tickets and citations for driving on a suspended license. Mr. Swango also focuses his practice on assisting out-of-state drivers with Virginia traffic citations.
- DUI defense : We defend drivers arrested for drunk driving, whether it is your first arrest or you are facing a DUI charge as a repeat offender. We aggressively defend DUI cases by challenging Breathalyzer tests and fighting to have evidence dismissed due to violations of our clients’ constitutional rights.
- Criminal defense : In our criminal defense practice, we handle other misdemeanor and felony cases, such as domestic violence charges, drug crimes, assault, theft and juvenile crimes.
- Personal injury : An aggressive lawyer can help you maximize your financial compensation after a car accident or other injury.
- Workers Comp: If you’ve been hurt at work, you may be entitled to compensation.
The Commonwealth of Virginia does not take infractions lightly, whether a DUI charge, reckless driving ticket, or personal injury case. You need a knowledgeable defense lawyer who knows your rights, the law and how to make it work for you. Our DUI lawyers are highly experienced in representing out of state, and local Virginia drivers charged with drunk driving and have successfully had several charges dismissed in prior cases.*
Our Virginia attorneys will provide you with proactive representation from the outset in fighting your cause.
Contact us today at (757) 383-9229(757) 383-9229 so we can help you arrange a consultation.
*Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome