Senior Attorney Michael Deering is the lawyer you want fighting for you. As a former competitive athlete and current fitness fanatic, Mr. Deering understands and possesses what it takes to succeed, what it takes to passionately master an art, and what it takes to be the absolute best. In short, Mike Deering will fight for you in and out of the courtroom. No matter what position you find yourself in, he’s the person who can get you where you want and need to be.
- Regent University School of Law—Juris Doctor
- Honors: World Changers Scholarship Recipient
- Student Board: Regent Alternative Dispute Resolution Board 2009-2010
- Competition Honors: 2010 ABA Mediation 2010—2nd place
- Bar Admission – Virginia
- Senior Attorney and Counselor at Law
- Criminal Defense including DUI, Reckless Driving, Driving on a Suspended License,
- Possession charges, Assault and Battery, Larceny, and many others.
- Family Law for Men including divorce, custody, and child support.
- 95% of practice focused on litigation.
- Spin Instructor—Tidal Wheel, Virginia Beach, VA
- Little League Baseball Coach—Virginia Beach, VA
- Hampton Roads Running Community
- Softball, Golf, Sand flag football, volleyball, hot yoga